Welcome to my Blog

So as many of you know, I love photography. So I thought I'd start posting, and writing about some of the sessions I have. I'll post some of the photos that I quickly edited for you all to see.

Email with any questions, or suggestions.

Happy Reading!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Johnson 50th Wedding Anniversary

My coworker, Cathy, hired me for just an hour to snap some candids, and maybe grab some quick family portraits, nothing fancy.  Beautiful day for a low-key party!  Thank you to the Johnson family for being so hospitable, and not being camera shy at all!  Here are some shots from the day! 
The tent had huge sunflowers at every post.  Nice touch!  It is the Golden Anniversary afterall :-).


\

All the grandkids!
So after we took a serious picture of the whole family, the Matriarch of the family says
"Okay, now everyone make a funny face!"...Love it!!

Congrats on 50 years!  Huge milestone, and there's something to be said for that!  Here's to 50 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment