Welcome to my Blog

So as many of you know, I love photography. So I thought I'd start posting, and writing about some of the sessions I have. I'll post some of the photos that I quickly edited for you all to see.

Email with any questions, or suggestions.

Happy Reading!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Morin's Get Hitched!

Ever been to a wedding where it was painful to be at?  Where no one danced, and you just kind of sat across the table and looked at total strangers and thought to yourself..."How soon can I make my discrete escape?!"...Yeah..well this wedding was not like that!  What a fun group to photograph!  The couple were so happy, and to witness a wedding where you know that they were mean to be together, makes the day even more special.  Note to readers... if you have a guest that does the "worm" across the dance floor....you can consider the wedding a hit at that point!  I'm pretty sure everyone had fun. 

Here are some quick photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment