Welcome to my Blog

So as many of you know, I love photography. So I thought I'd start posting, and writing about some of the sessions I have. I'll post some of the photos that I quickly edited for you all to see.

Email with any questions, or suggestions.

Happy Reading!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Cookout at the Storey's

 So the Cookout Crew was at it again.  The party-goers gathered at the Storey household, where there was TONS AND TONS  of food, some "adult" beverages and Bocci ball.  Congrats to Nadia & Josh on their wedding anniversary!  Still one of my most favorite couples, and one of the best weddings ever attended!


Giana made and decorated this cake.  What am amazing talent!
So Sasha, wanted to stay "green", so she saved her fork from dinner for dessert!  She was dying to get into that cake, and quite frankly, I was too.  Girl after my own heart!  Love you Sash!

This is probably one of the coolest photos I've ever taken.  It seems like something out of Fantastic Four.  Do you see the Bocci ball on the right hand side?  Kind of ghost like!

No comments:

Post a Comment