Welcome to my Blog

So as many of you know, I love photography. So I thought I'd start posting, and writing about some of the sessions I have. I'll post some of the photos that I quickly edited for you all to see.

Email with any questions, or suggestions.

Happy Reading!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ramage - Higgins Engagement Session

So two of my friends gave me a great opportunity to help me work on my portfolio.  So I bombed up the road in my little Jeep, sipping an Caramel Way Espresso from Java Joes...rough previous night...that's another blog!  Good day for shooting..not too warm, overcast, and no time restraints!  Perfect, I can capture the shots that I want, and do a lot of learning on the way.  Well, it did stay overcast, but it quickly heated up...or maybe I just heated up! 

Chris and Susie...you were awesome to work with.  Such naturals!  And who said Chris would be shy!?!?  Loved the fierce looking in Susie's eyes...they could cut right through you. 

Thanks for amusing me, and being ever so patient.  Here are some shots below!




Loved this one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment