Welcome to my Blog

So as many of you know, I love photography. So I thought I'd start posting, and writing about some of the sessions I have. I'll post some of the photos that I quickly edited for you all to see.

Email with any questions, or suggestions.

Happy Reading!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Tuzmen's Tie the Knot!

Congratulations to two of my coworkers, Katie & Ozan Tuzmen.  We ventured out to Portland Headlight this afternoon, windy afternoon I might add, for a little ceremony of the vows of Katie and Ozan. 

Now, I work with these people everyday, and Katie always looks great, (I would too if I was thin and could walk in 4 inch heels like they were sneakers), and Ozan is always fashion forward with his manly pink shade polo shirts (thanks to his blushing bride), but this couple looked ABSOLUTELY stunning!!  Loved her dress, so delicate and femine!  Ozan looked dashing in his suit, with a yellow tie to compliment Katie's offwhite dress. 

Everyone was so happy, even Mia!  Congrats to Katie & Ozan!  Many years of happiness!  Thank you for letting my mom and I share the occasion with you!




Such a beautiful bride!  Love the red accents!

Love the laughing!

Now introducing, Mr. & Mrs. Ozan Tuzmen!

2 comments: