Welcome to my Blog

So as many of you know, I love photography. So I thought I'd start posting, and writing about some of the sessions I have. I'll post some of the photos that I quickly edited for you all to see.

Email with any questions, or suggestions.

Happy Reading!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Jen & Kara Drouin...Sisterly Love

Growing up, I only had one brother...we fought like cats and dogs....  Well really I beat him up, and he would do as any "good" man would do, never hit me!  I always wished for a sister.  A sister to share secrets, clothes, laughs and lots of love.  Not that my brother and I don't love each other, but its not like what I have with my two best friends...(You know who you are)...oh and Thank You Giana for letting me borrow your sisters, as my sisters.

Okay, so back to my point.  Yesterday I shot Jen and Kara Drouin.  The day was FREEZING...lots of wind, but these sisters GOT IT DONE!  I believe Jen said "Is this what models go through?"...yes, Jen...we'll call you Elle McPherson....

Here are some of my favorite shots of the day, love you ladies.  You were great to work with! 





No comments:

Post a Comment