Welcome to my Blog

So as many of you know, I love photography. So I thought I'd start posting, and writing about some of the sessions I have. I'll post some of the photos that I quickly edited for you all to see.

Email with any questions, or suggestions.

Happy Reading!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Vincent Family - Should be Gap Models!!

This past Sunday, I shot (I have to be careful how I use that term), the Vincent family in OOB (for all you non-mainers...Old Orchard Beach).  Justin, Jill & Jackson met me at the pier, where we shot some family portraits.  We then took off to a playground to get some candids of Jackson.  I just have to say that sometimes kids aren't the easiest to smile, but I swear they must work with him at home.  He would smile on queue!  Thank You Justin, Jill & Jackson!  Hopefully this Spring will do some pregnancy photos!

Jackson loved the slide!  Great smile this kid!

Thank You guys again!  It was great seeing you.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like half of Jack got cut out for some reason, just click on the photo to see the full frame.

    ReplyDelete