Welcome to my Blog

So as many of you know, I love photography. So I thought I'd start posting, and writing about some of the sessions I have. I'll post some of the photos that I quickly edited for you all to see.

Email with any questions, or suggestions.

Happy Reading!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Rodgers Family Portraits 10-31-2010

Seems its been a while since I posted something, so here goes.

As a referal from a friend, I was booked to shoot the Rodgers family photos.  The kicker was, their oldest son was going to be home from Florida for Halloween weekend, and we had to do it then.  She wanted beach photos with rocks and scenary.  So I met the whole clan out at Higgins Beach, which was great this time of year.  We hit low tide and not a soul around!  Unfortunately, Maine has finally started to feel like fall, and it started on Halloween! 

Here are some of my favorite shots of the session...enjoy!

The Rodgers Family





No comments:

Post a Comment