Welcome to my Blog

So as many of you know, I love photography. So I thought I'd start posting, and writing about some of the sessions I have. I'll post some of the photos that I quickly edited for you all to see.

Email with any questions, or suggestions.

Happy Reading!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

11-04-2010 McBride's Pregnancy Photos

My friends, Andrea and Keith McBride were expecting their first child!  I offered to take the pregnancy photos, so off I bounded to Gorham, to their new beautiful house.  In tow, my trusty sidekick...Giana, et al.  (Elliot, Geneve & Sylar too!) 

So we moved some furniture around, and set up the makeshift studio in their bedroom.  Keith couldn't quite understand why we were doing all of this rearranging, but in the following photos he'll soon figure it out.  Oh, not to mention Giana and I remade the bed, and flipped the comforter...   Well anyways, the photos came out beautiful, not to mention Andrea was all belly!  Did I mention I love pregnant women?! 

Congrats to the McBrides  on Tessa Rose!  Oh she arrived Tuesday morning, November 9th.  And she's stunning!  Trust me, that's a huge compliment from me considering some newborns aren't always pretty!

Here are some of the photos....enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment