Welcome to my Blog

So as many of you know, I love photography. So I thought I'd start posting, and writing about some of the sessions I have. I'll post some of the photos that I quickly edited for you all to see.

Email with any questions, or suggestions.

Happy Reading!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

11-13-2010 The Mitsin Ladies Photo Shoot

Years ago, I went up to Pineland Farms in New Glouster for a friend's daughter's 3rd birthday.  I had never been there, so I was pleasantly surprised by the scenery it had.  To me it's been like a secret no one has told until recently.  As a result of that day, I had always wanted to take photos there, so when Jess agreed to this place, I was totally ecstatic!

The weather was gorgeous, not to mention my subjects too!  I have to tell you, I've never met a 5 year old who could pose like a 30 year old.  She's a natural and has a bright future in modeling ahead of her.  Oh and she pouted like one of our mutual friends...she knows who she is... KT...  You've taught Taylor well!

Here are some of the photos from that day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment