Welcome to my Blog

So as many of you know, I love photography. So I thought I'd start posting, and writing about some of the sessions I have. I'll post some of the photos that I quickly edited for you all to see.

Email with any questions, or suggestions.

Happy Reading!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

11-13-2010 The Fortin Family

It seems that when it rains it pours...in all aspects of my life.  If you know me personally, then you'll get what I mean as far as my love life, but also when it comes to photography.  I've been very fortunate to have a ton of friends that believe in my talents and for that I am EXTREMELY grateful. 

I used to work with Mary Fortin, who is as fun as she is beautiful.  Well anyways, enough about Mare, just kidding love you!  We've stayed in touch, and actually got to do a little boating with them this summer.  Tony and Mary have a 1 year old boy, Grayson.  He has these beautiful blue eyes, just like his father.  They asked me to take the family photos this year, and actually was completely honored to do so.  (Ummm Mary has amazing taste, so I guess that's a bit of a compliment).

I've been asked to shoot many family portraits this fall, and so they were able to double up yesterday, and shoot at Pineland.  Here are some of the photos, although I do have to say, it turned into a Grayson session, more than a family session.  I can't help it, love to photograph kids!

Oh check out Grayson's $hit kickers!  Love a guy with boots :-)

Enjoy!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment