Welcome to my Blog

So as many of you know, I love photography. So I thought I'd start posting, and writing about some of the sessions I have. I'll post some of the photos that I quickly edited for you all to see.

Email with any questions, or suggestions.

Happy Reading!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1-11-11 Hawkins Wedding

So yesterday, 1-11-11, I shot the wedding of Molly Mitton and John Hawkins.  The family affair was held at the Stockhouse in Westbrook.  The atmosphere was very casual, comfortable and the food was delicious.  Loved it when I found Molly walking around, munching on a piece of garlic bread!  Love it!!  Here are some photos of the event, watch for my colorful commentary :-).



Beth will probably kill me for posting this, but these are tears of joy! 




The Mitton's have BEAUTIFUL smiles.  Love how happy Molly is.

Adam...he was busting a move all night!

Little jealous of Molly's bling!

Miss Bailey (Boo Boo)....




Lock up  your girls....look at those eyes!


Hilarious...I think they were poking fun at the emotion that overcame Beth...



Open up wide James!

They're next!




Adam, still shaking it!

They are a dancing family...my kind of family!

Adam and Bailey, this is how you do the worm!

The ladies showing me how THEY Zumba!

They all love Wes....just a big kid.

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. John Hawkins!!! 

PS...I hope to find a guy like John someday...Molly, you've given me hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment