Welcome to my Blog

So as many of you know, I love photography. So I thought I'd start posting, and writing about some of the sessions I have. I'll post some of the photos that I quickly edited for you all to see.

Email with any questions, or suggestions.

Happy Reading!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Stacia & Rob's Wedding

So my friend Brie asked me to be her "hot" date to a local wedding because her boyfriend Dan did not care to go.  You see Brie & Dan live in East Orland---- Bucksport area for all of you Gazzettier (sp) challenged, so it was a little bit of a haul for them. Well it happened to be that Brie went to college with the bride, but I was the person that knew just about everyone! Or so she says!    So instead of being the photographer, I was a guest.  Beautiful wedding!  Bride was stunning, the colors were perfect, and the "hearty" appetizers were delectible!  Posted some favorite shots from the festivities.  Thanks to Brie for inviting me, and thank you to the Vance/Godin family for making me feel welcomed!  Oh and PS...  having a candy bar instead of a cake, was the way to go!  Cheers!

Beautiful Hydrangeas...loved the simplistic center pieces.

Stacia and Rob!  Congrats

No comments:

Post a Comment