Welcome to my Blog

So as many of you know, I love photography. So I thought I'd start posting, and writing about some of the sessions I have. I'll post some of the photos that I quickly edited for you all to see.

Email with any questions, or suggestions.

Happy Reading!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Nick Penna

So I had the pleasure of taking Nick Penna (Windham High School Class of 2011) senior portraits this year.  I am a friend of his mother, so I was at their family camp for a day of relaxing by the lake and thought we would kill two birds with one stone, so we shot Nick's portraits.  Well, we shot the first half of Nick's portraits, going to do some more at his family home.  Their family has a beautiful camp (cottage for all you non Mainers) on Little Sebago.  We shot some pictures on the dock, with the trees and lake in the background. Also did some shots up against the camp.  I'm sure most everyone will love the lake photos, I think I'm a fan of the camp background. 

Thank you Nick for being such a great subject.  You were easy to work with and took direction well.  I hope you and your family love the photos!  Oh and many thanks to his sister Kate for being my beautiful assistant!


1 comment:

  1. Great job Alicat! I love your choices! You look awesome Nick Penna! :)

    ReplyDelete