Welcome to my Blog

So as many of you know, I love photography. So I thought I'd start posting, and writing about some of the sessions I have. I'll post some of the photos that I quickly edited for you all to see.

Email with any questions, or suggestions.

Happy Reading!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Irish Clan!

So I have a couple of repeat customers...Alicia and Jeff being my longest running.  I started taking Alicia, Jordan and Morgan's photos many years ago (oh and I also babysat for them).  Then Jeff came in the picture (I knew right away he was a keeper, GO ALICIA!), then I was fortunate enough to photograph their intimate wedding.  After the wedding, we continued to take family portraits...mostly at Higgins Beach, but one time on Peaks Island.  The news that Alicia was expecting twins was announced, and the Irish clan was growing!  How exciting!  This past summer, we shot the family of 6  at Higgins!  It was fun to photograph Ayden and Isabela playing in the sand.  Here are some photos!










No comments:

Post a Comment